Link to our website

Link to our website
Go to Website

03 July 2014

Wednesday social

 The Nicholson Hotel was the venue for a dinner social evening.
I kow that everyone in my vicinity had a very enjoyable meal, many thanks to the staff in the kitchen.

I didn't count heads, but there was nearly forty people present and conviviality was in abundance.

Brian produced a paper for everyone with lateral-thinking conundrums to test us, promoting much discussion and scratching of heads.












President Graeme officiated the formal part of the evening.








Graeme presented David and Dianne with tokens of appreciation on their imminent departure for Brisbane.
David will remain a club member though he will fly at Tinalba club Brisbane.


David responded with a warm speech of thanks.
I know I will miss him at the field with his cheery nature and wit.

All very best wishes to them.